54 Barn Orchard Cranbrook Exeter

Help to buy
For Sale
£146,250 asking price
54 Barn Orchard, Cranbrook, Exeter
2 Bedrooms
Private Property
2 months 23 hours ago

Features

  • • Beautifully presented • This property at £146,250 represents a 65% share avail
This property at £146,250 represents the 65% share in the property you can purchase, and the other 35% is owned by livewest who will charge an additional rent, service charge and building insurance of £170.12 per month.

A modern, end of terrace property, with two double bedrooms, an enclosed rear garden, and allocated parking, in a quiet position, conveniently located close to the shops and amenities, a school and country park, in the new- town of Cranbrook, and with excellent road and rail links to the city of exeter.

A paved path leads through the front garden, with wrought-iron railings, a neat lawn, a small hedge, and timber-edged beds of shrubs, to the entrance beneath a storm porch.

Inside, the property is beautifully presented, with light decor, giving a contemporary feel.
The hallway has oak-effect laminate flooring, a convenient downstairs cloakroom, with a wc and basin, a useful storage cupboard, and a staircase, with pine treads leading to the upstairs with a useful space beneath.
the kitchen is modern and a good size with a slate-tiled floor, plenty of work surfaces, with tiled splash backs, and a range of elegant, high and low-level units, providing ample storage. There is a built-in fan-oven, with a halogen hob and stainless extractor hood above, floor space for an upright fridge/freezer, and space beneath the worktops for a washing machine and tumble drier.
The L-shaped living/dining room is spacious and light, with french doors to the garden and a window to the side. it has oak-effect laminate flooring and the dining area has plenty of room for four or six around a table, perfect for any occasion.
Upstairs, there are two spacious and light double bedrooms, a bathroom, part-tiled with a vinyl floor, containing a bath, with a shower and glass screen above, a pedestal basin and a wc, all in white. The landing has a linen cupboard, and a hatch in the ceiling providing loft access and additional light storage.

Outside, the rear garden is a good size, and fully enclosed, making it safe for children and pets. there is a paved patio, a level lawn, and a terrace of timber decking, making a versatile outside space, ideal for alfresco dining or a family barbecue. an area of gravel, to the side, leads to a gate onto the driveway, where there is parking for one car with additional on-road if required.

Enquire about this property

2 + 2 =

Disclaimer

Whilst care is taken to ensure that the Urpad Online website is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, no responsibility can be taken by Urpad Online Management for any errors or omissions contained herein.

Furthermore, responsibility for any loss, damage or distress resulting from adherence to any advice, suggestions or recommendations made available through this website or through Urpad Online Ltd howsoever caused, is equally disclaimed by Urpad Online Ltd.

Copyright

2014 Urpad Online Ltd All Rights Reserved.

All text, images, graphics, and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Urpad Online Ltd, unless otherwise stated.

These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Urpad Online Ltd